Friday, October 14, 2011

I woke up around 8:45AM to get some breakfast (mmmmm make your own waffles, yogurt, peanut butter and bananas, 2 hardboiled eggs---yeah thats a hearty breakfast). Delicious!
Then it was off to Feyetteville. We hung out in his room a bit then went to the bank (unfortunately closed) so we went to a park close by and hiked/walked around. It was a gorgeous day-I enjoyed every minute of being outside! We were out there for about 30 min and then went back to Fort Bragg--meet his friends at Hooters for lunch then to Walmart to get tailgate stuff. Tonight was a private Josh Turner concert on post---wootwoot!!!
We met up with his friends to tailgate, had some hotdogs, chips, salsa. I met more Army guys there and then went to the concert. The concert was just in the middle of a huge field--nice stage about only about 500 people there. It seemed very intimate. Everyone was singing country, sitting in lawn chairs, wearing boots and cowboy hats! Josh and I went closer to the stage to get some pictures! Everyone was really spaced out so it was very easy to move up. What a great concert--I was freezing by the end of it in my jean shorts, but I loved it! Concert was about 1.5 hours long then we went back to Josh's barracks and slept there for the night. I was so tired I was out by 10PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment