Got up, showered, and went to the hotel breakfast-it was a lame breakfast so we ended up going to the Pancake House where I had an omelette and pancakes with bananas. Then we went back to Post to get some Army athletic clothing for me to take back with me. Then it was off to the airport. I thanked Josh and was off. I flew to Atlanta-had to quickly get to my connection (10 minutes to spare, phew), then got to Indy. I went from sunny NC--Sunny GA--Rainy/cold Indy. Todd Goodpaster was waiting for me at my gate when I arrived in Indy. It was very sweet of him to take me back to Muncie after working in Indy all day. I got back to my apartment pretty late to unpack and get ready for work/rest of the week!
My thoughts: I loved the South. NC and SC are beautiful states. I loved that is was walk-able, bike-able, right in the middle of nature and close to the beach. Josh made mad a few times-arguing, but he meant well.
Thank you Josh for sharing this experience with me and bringing me to see the Southeast world.
My favorite part: Myrtle beach and the NC Fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment